Monday, March 21, 2011

week 5 - Techniques/Equipment

The Techniques and Equipment that I will use to complete this folio will be a 50D 24-70 L, 100mm macro L, a younguo flash and a tripod.

The equipment that I will have to borrow is underwater case from a friend. I have used the case before I found that there were a few downsides to this underwater case which included the use of controls we the camera is in the plastic, is hard to change the aperture. Another draw back that I found when using my 24-70mm lens is that itcan only get about 50mm because it was stopped by the case, the 24-70 gets longer as it gets wider.

I can fix the problem with lens by using the 10-22mm that CIT has on offer. Other equipment that would be useful for the shot list that I could also borrow from CIT would be a panoramic tripod and a tilt shift lens that would be used with the architectural shot.

The Techniques that would be used would take a lot of shots down at and in the beach because of the beach nature of the brand. So when shooting in the water I need to consider the temperature, swell and time of day. The temperature of the water is important because it will determine whether or not a wetsuit need to be used. Depending on the swell at the time will help make a decision on flippers. The last decision that has to be made is the time of day that I will shoot at the different times of the day will give the photo a completely different look.



location tripod - http://www.manfrotto.com/product/8374.58969.83534.0.0/055CX3/_/055_carbon_fibre_3-section_tripod


studio - http://www.dirtcheapcameras.com.au/Tripods-And-Monopods/Manfrotto-Tripods/Manfrotto-Studio-Tripods/Manfrotto-028B-Triman-Camera-Tripod-Black-Without-Head


No comments:

Post a Comment