Rip Curl should employee me to be the photographer of the photos that has been discussed before. This is because I am not going into project blind but I have the background information of the company. Styles that are wanted to copied by Rip Curl, Current ad campaigns getting an idea of past and present ad campaigns was really helped by looking at the photographers that were employed by Rip Curl. Another reason that Rip Curl should employ me as the photographer is because I’ve already done all the research in to the equipment so that means that it will stay in budget, this is because I not will not have to get extra equipment as I will know all the photographic equipment that will needed to shoot with either using from my own kit or borrowed. A factor that is important to the success of the shoot is the target market and how this information is used for the best results. The target market for Rip Curl is the youth market this means the campaign will have to be something that the youth market will relate to, this means the use of idols they look up to, the use of colour and interest in the photo. It also helps that I my self am of the age that Rip Curl is aimed at, so this will help my photography because I know how the images are being viewed.
No comments:
Post a Comment